Position: Production Technician Classification: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Production Manager Location: Tulsa, OK
Responsible for processing Site360 field data and delivering prepared 3-D models for internal production groups and clients.
Essential Functions (Key Responsibilities):
- Data Processing – Use various programs to Scale, orient, and annotate 3-D models of field sites using various programs; prepare models for drafting.
- Deliverable Preparation – Compile and complete reports using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Deliverable Upload – Upload deliverables to shared drives and/or the web portal to ensure client accessibility.
- Deliverable Maintenance – Maintain uploaded deliverables within the web portal to ensure accessibility.
- Perform related responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Computer Skills – Proficient in the use of personal computers and spreadsheet, word processing, and photo editing software. Navigating multiple internal drives and applications to complete a single task or to maintain statuses.
- Attention to Detail – Skilled at inspecting large amounts of visual information for errors or inconsistencies. Determining the difference between similar or nearly identical images.
- Communication Skills – Proven oral and written communication skills, with the ability to prepare and deliver concise, understandable reports and information to necessary team members
- Problem Solving – Proven ability to assess situations and overcome obstacles to deliver solutions. Assertive use of critical thinking skills.
- Task Focused – Focused on the completion of repetitious tasks with accuracy and consistency, using extreme self-discipline and diligence.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some College or professional training preferred
- Familiarity with drafting, design, and/or picture editing software preferred (ex. Autodesk, Pix4D, Adobe Photoshop)
Special Job Dimensions: